Chrysalis Multi Academy Vision and Values
Our mission statement is:
‘A family of schools working together in partnership to provide centres of educational excellence for all.’
- Excellence: appointing the best staff who are innovative, skilled and whose enthusiasm for facing the challenges of education in the 21st century is unparalleled and to continue to provide opportunities for continuous professional development for all our staff
- Responsibility: provide a safe and secure environment where individual learners thrive as confident, independent citizens who are accountable and reflective about their actions and decisions
- Respect: fostering genuine community cohesion and a set of traditional values based on discipline and mutual respect and compassion where we value the unique contributions of parents and carers and the wider community
- Aspiration: providing a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum through innovative and quality teaching, strengthened by our exciting and all inclusive approach enabling us to be at the forefront of educational development
- Perseverance: providing challenging and rigorous standards of academic achievement, enabling pupils to make choices for future learning based on a range of academic and applied skills.